This is my creative take on a maze.
You can view a demonstration of the puzzle: Youtube
Your goal is to move the center knob (The Player) out of the maze. In order to do this, you must rotate the rings in a specific sequence while moving the player to manouver your way out.
Each ring has their own locking mechanism to prevent them from rotating completely adding more complexity.
The rings also lock into its bigger neighbor preventing them from sliding out. The biggest ring screws into the base plate preventing any lose peices.
Reference the image or this video for installation.
- Set level 1 on holder, insert player
- set level 2 on top of level 1, align tooth on holder to slot on level 2
- set level 3 on top of level 2, align tooth on holder to slot on level 3
- set level 4 on top of level 3, align tooth on holder to slot on level 4
- set level 5 on top of level 4, align tooth on holder to slot on level 5
- set level 6 on top of level 5, screw level 6 into holder. This will lock the puzzle pieces so they can't fall out.
- SOLVE! :)