Hello all and especially 3DPrintingNerd ! :)
Here are my Universal spool holder, designed for your room.
All can be printed without support if you have good settings, or if you want to use support only required for 2 pieces
All was maintained with the red screwed caps, no external matiral needed, no screws,glue or other, just print, assemble, use !
How to use :
- Put this holder front of the spool you want to use
- Put the spool on the holder
- Pass the filament in the guide
- Print !
You have 2 way to use them :
- With the 2 blue rods, for a standard 1kg or less spool
- With the green rod, to hang by the center for all spacial rolls (too small, in paper, broken edge spool)
What to print :
- 1 flat arm
- 1 arm with rod support
- 2 roll
- 4 cap to screew
- 1 filament guide
- 1 support rod
All was designed with print tolerences, easy to print, easy to assemble, easy to use, what can I do more :)
When you don't use the green rod, just hang them on the specially designed place (see pictures)
I hope you will love my work ! :)
@MatterHackers @MyMiniFactory @3DPrintingNerd