I like to have all my stuff quickly available in a organized way.
Internet propose a lot of dice box and co, but in my opinion, it's never perfect.
So here is my Ultimate DnD Box !!!
- Dice Tray
- Dice box / pen / rubber
- Special Character compartement
- Spells trackers with sleeve
- Hit points trackers with sleeve
- Warlock tracker with sleeve
- Monk tracker with sleeve
- Barbarian tracker with sleeve
- Bard tracker with sleeve
- Right compartment :
- basic version (vault-bottom STL) for whatever you want
- spell cards version (vault-bottom-spell-cards STL) to fit around 60 cards (area is 65x90 mm with 23 mm high). The Ball picker could stay in the pen compartment.
Additional required material
- 25 steel balls of 5 mm diameter (Don't buy neodym balls !!!). They can be easily purchased for around 10€ for 100 balls.
- 9 neodym magnets of 6 mm diameter and 3 mm high. They can be easily purchased for around 8 € for 30 pieces.
- (optionnal) Velor/felt vinyl sheet for the dice tray and compartment.
- (optionnal) foam for the character compartment
- super glue to fix magnets
I'm a french guy, my english grammar is not perfect.
I hope you will like it ! Enjoy :)
- Picker location in vault is prettier
- All trackers and sleeve are now support less
- Bard inspiration tracker can go up to 10
One hand adventure box
Only 16(L) x 12.5(l) x 4 (H) cm, it fit in one hand.
Strongly closed with neodym magnets.
Fully functionnal bottom AND top part
Large dice tray using the top.
The bottom allow you to store 2 sets of 7 dices or 1 set + a standard pen (~15cm width)
Special compartment for your character !
This area should be large enough for a big character, you can add foam for a better protection.
Moreover, the right wall of this compartement is 5 mm above the surface to keep trackers in place and allow a higher character using the top area.
About Hit and Spell trackers
Hit and Spell trackers are NOT designed by me, I just improve them !!
I'm inspired by the system created by GnomeWorks.
They create really awesome wooden dice box and if you want a beautiful object, you should buy it !! (https://gnomeworks.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders).
So thank you very much Gnomeworks for your work :)
Gnomeworks use a paper sleeve to protect balls from falling. I decided to create hard sleeves with a rail system. They perfectly fit together and you can slide the sleeve on the rear to store them properly.
There is a little ball picker to...pick up your balls. It can be stored using the little compartment on the base part.
Hit Point Tracker
The Hit points tracker let your character sheet clean until you have more than 999 HP x)
The bottom part allow you track your death saves, but I'm sure you will never use it as you are the best, right ?
Spell tracker is based on the DnD 5 rules. The bottom part allow you to store additional balls.
Asked by the community (thank you for your interest!), I created a specific tracker for the Warlock inspired by this project : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3206667.
The left side of the tree indicates the spell slots available and the level unlocking the slot (1, 2, 11, 17).
The right side tracks the Mystic Arcanum usage. At level 11, you unlock your first M.A. allowing to cast a level 6 spell. Next unlock at level 13, 15 and 17.
The "Max Level" allows you to keep in mind the max spell level allowed by your current player level as each spell slot is casted with the same unlocked spell level.
A simple tracker to track your KI usage. The triangle for the tens, and the circle for the units, all in a glyph style x)
Track your RAGE usage. Your current level is on the left, on the right this is the bonus damage. The bottom let you track or store anything you want.
Track your Spell usage. The music note tracks your Bard Inspiration usage.
The bottom part help you to remember the additionnal dice value (D6, D8, D10, D12) using your "Bard Inspiration" or your "Song of Rest" according to your current level (1,5,10,15 for BI and 1,9,13,17 for the SR).