Build your own Vault-Tec Vault with the STL design files, ready to be the background for epic and immersive games of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare and its RPG Expansion.
This Office Bundle Pack includes files for Heavy Duty Consoles, Modular Shelving, Crates and miscellaneous items, giving players huge amounts of versatility and variation to build their own vault.
Includes STL printable files for:
Heavy Duty Consoles
Desk & Terminals (including wall-mounted and desktop)
Modular Themed Shelving
Vault-Tec Supply Crates
Miscellaneous items (see pics for contents)
Watch out for further Vault Design sets coming soon!
Our reference consumer-grade 3D printer is the Form 2 SLA (Stereolighotgraphy Apparatus) resin 3D printer by Formlabs.
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
The Form 2 printer has a maximum build size of 145 (L) x 145 (W) x 175 (H) mm.
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only. - The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.