Adapted the X-carriage so it can house BMG extruder + motor instead of G5
Still using PP but you can attach extruder directly to BMG if you like.
If you are not using PP, there is a mount point for BLTouch
BLTouch X offset = 0
BLTouch Y offset = -25mm
Print requires support.
Hosted on thingiverse too: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4356356
- attach your extruder to the precision piezo mount (e.g. part https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3122283 or https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3456684 or similar)
- attach now extruder + piezo mount to the x-carriage, rotate the extruder heatbreak fan towards the back of the assembly
- attach X-carriage to your MGN12H rail. First fingertighten back 2 screws (the easily accessible ones), then fingertighten the remaining 2 screws using ball end allen key. Finally slide the X-carriage back until your fan barely touches the rail and fully tighten all 4 screws - M3x8mm ideal size
- attach BMG + motor (M3x38mm ideal size)
- attach 2 blowers
- attach part cooling fan tips ( you can find bunch of them here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4189461/files )