The chariot procession begins a now battered team of four horses harnessed to a stationary vehicle. Ahead the next chariot has also not moved off. On the near side stands a foot soldier wearing a short tunic and a cloak, with a round shield. On the far side of the horses a marshal signals, apparently to the chariot behind.
|Dimension||L 160.0 m, H 1.0 m|
|Period||High Classical Greek style of Attic sculpture|
|Credit||Purchased from Thomas Bruce, 7th Earl of Elgin in 1816|