This is the portal gun from Cartoon Network's: Rick and Morty!
This model is designed to be made into a working prop, BOM (Bill of Materials) included at the end.
There are a few ways to print this set:
- You can print the pre-arranges white set and green set (in White and Green fillament, optionally translucent Green)
- You can arrange the objects yourself, you'll need:
- Dome ring
- Front panel
- Front Pin thick 1,2, & 3
- Front pin 1,2,3 (optional, used to help set the colour in the under the dome)
- You can print the preview model as a static object (this model cannot be used to make the working version)
- 1 x rechargable 18650 battery (eBay)
- 1 x slide switch (eBay)
- 1 x Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v (eBay)
- 1 x 4 7-Segment LED Display (eBay)
- 4 - 6 x Bright White 3mm LED's (eBay)
- 1 x Rotary Encoder (eBay)
- White PLA (eBay)
- Green PLA (eBay)
Arduino Sketch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/chyjxxzjnl3ic7v/basic-ard-lib.ino.zip?dl=0
The wiring is not super complex, and I have made a little adapter PCB that lines everything up cleanly (click here to order from OSH Park), but I'm still writing the wiring guide, and editing the assembly video (and cleaning up the Arduino sketch), but I will post all of that ASAP!