Monster Hunter Design Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition requires the submission of one or more Monster Hunter themed 3D printable designs in the STL format before the date of 21st of February 2017. Please refer to full terms and conditions below.
1. The promoter is: My Mini Factory Ltd (company no. 09562672).
2. Employees of My Mini Factory Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.myminifactory.com/competition/108
5. Closing date for entry will be 21st February 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the dates of submission should the need arise.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Submit 1 or more 3D printable designs in STL format to MyMiniFactory.com before the competition closure date. Designs submitted without an image of the final 3D print will be printed by the MyMiniFactory community - so long as they are 3D printable. Designs that cannot be 3D printed by a desktop FDM or SLA 3D printer will not be accepted into the competition. All accepted designs will be hosted on the MyMiniFactory.com platform for the public to download for free and 3D print.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This is a global competition and particpants can enter regardless of their location.
21. All entries will be hosted on the MyMiniFactory platform and will be made available to the public to download free of charge.