Good print. I did move some of the parts before I started to print them to make sure the detail was as good as possible. I would have liked to see both of the connection parts and the vents on one print. Also it would be awesome to see a 3D printed screw to use. Other than that 150 grit sand paper to clean it up. Silver under coat on all the parts. Then the top and bottom I used a sponge with a few coats of the black and yellow. The scratches and ware where made from 350 grit wet sand while the black and yellow where still a little tacky then the brown (rust) was used with a cloth application. After it cured I used a thin finish coat no gloss. Over all 5/5 print!