Apologies for the delay. I've finished the build! Once again, I'm super impressed with the quality of the design and documentation. I'm attaching a few pictures of the final build.
Some key points:
- I had to split most parts in two, so they fit on the Ender 3 Pro bed. I've re-used the same butterfly pins that were used in the rest of the model to join the parts I split. It ended up looking pretty nice.
- The top cover is the worst part of my build, but only because I screwed up badly while gluing the halves. Maybe I'll reprint it some day.
- I had to remix most of the parts because the screws I could get here had much bigger heads.
Amazingly enough, after all my modifications, Everything still fit perfectly, and the build feels quite sturdy!
- ASRock J4105-ITX
- 1x16GB Kingston ValueRAM DDR4-2400 SODIMM.
- 4x8TB WD White label (shucked from two MyBooks and two Elements)
- Cooler Master 500W 80 Plus Bronze PSU.
- 3x92mm Noctua redux fans
Soon to add:
- 1x6TB WD Red
- 1x1TB Samsung 860 Evo
- 8 SATA port PCIe 1x controller