I can’t stay away from the global problem. I offer you my development of a protective mask with replaceable filters and valves for inhalation-exhalation.
The mask consists of 19 parts. The mask itself (made in large and small sizes) and valves. Parts of the valve are duplicated and interchangeable.
I recommend printing the flex mask with plastic, in the latter case PLA, and using soft material, such as cotton wool at the place where the mask contacts the face.
list of files for printing masks with material recommendations
- (1) cov-mask-03-big - large face mask (flex)
- (1) cov-mask-03-sm - small face mask (flex)
- (2) filter01-dust - external filter cap (PLA)
- (3) flap01 - threaded portion of the valve (PLA)
- (4) gasket - gasket (flex). You can use a suitable size water pipe
- (5) membrane-1mm - a flexible element of the membrane, 1 mm thick, if you can not configure the printer to print flex thin element (flex)
- (5) membrane-05mm - flexible element of the membrane 0.5 mm thick (flex, PLA)
- (6) membrane-holder - For this element you need to hook a thin elastic band (for example, loosen the elastic band from underwear) (PLA)
- (7) screw02 - nut for clamping the valve on the inside of the mask (PLA)
Use Acrobat reader to view 3D PDF files.
How to mount a mask
Fasten (5) membrane-05mm to (3) flap01 with a thin elastic and (6) membrane-holder. Insert the assembled structure into the hole in the mask and fasten on the inside (7) screw02. Put on the outside of the (4) gasket. Insert (1) filter01-dust-sized cotton pad or other filter media and fasten to the mask.
Thread the elastic into the holes for mounting on the mask and adjust to fit.
Use on health. Do not be ill.