This is my version of a tidy enclosure for the BTT TFT35 v2.0.
The design features the following:
- Fixings for 3x M3 nuts on the back housing to which you could attach the provided flat mount or design and use your own mount.
- Thinning of rear housing opposite ports if you want to just connect a single cable or cables.
- Three thinned circles through which you could route multiple cables if required
- Front housing that covers edges the edges of the LCD panel and retains access to the reset button.
- recess for the SD card slot area to aid access.
Hardware required for the enclosure
4x M3 20mm bolts (Design is sized for hex key varieties)
4x M3 hex nuts for enclosure
3x M3 hex nuts for rear mount points
3x M3 10mm bolts (Design is sized for hex key varieties)
4x m3 rubber washers (1/2mm thick) - used to limit any minimal movement of display within enclosure.
Place 3 hex nuts in recesses inside the bottom of the enclosure. Seat them in place using bolts from other side to pull in if required.
Fit three caps over the nuts to ensure they do not fall loose in the housing.
cut out / remove any thinned areas as required to plug in cables to suit your intended use.
place enclosure bottom with back showing and install 4 x M3 nuts (use bolt from other side to pull in if required).
Turn bottom over. Install washers on 4 screw locations.
Place the display unit (LCD facing up). Remove protective LCD covering if present.
Place the Top part over the display, line up display and case sides and install 4x M3 20mm bolts through top housing, display and bottom housing. Bolts may protrude fractionally once tightened.
Screw in the flat mounting if required or design and print your own mount if you prefer.
Send me tips if you feel like it and have money to spare but seeing it in use by anyone other than me is exciting in itself :)
Also if you have suggestions for mounting options let me know and I'll consider whether I can make them. If you make any mounting options yourselves and want them linked from my enclosure description please give me the details and I'll likely post the link to your design.