Join the team, on a mission to empower a new generation of designers
At MyMiniFactory, the team is on a mission to build the best ecosystem for 3D creators to share digital objects with 3D printer owners around the world. Since founding in June 2013, we've been on a journey to disrupt many industries and change the way people consume objects. We're hugely ambitious, and won't stop before everyone has access to a 3D printer and the high quality 3D printable objects to go along with it. Come and join us on our ambition. REMOTE candidates welcome.
At MyMiniFactory we value Values. Learn more here. We are based in London, near Holborn. We are a diverse team of people, from a wide range of background and culture. And we love that...
What to expect when joining the MyMiniFactory team
A small, but passionate team
In order to fulfil our mission (it's no small task!), we're looking for people who are passionate about bringing 3D printing to the mass market and who want to join an existing team of like-minded pioneers.
An entrepreunerial mindset
We're certainly very influenced by companies YouTube, but we're also figuring out a lot of things as the industry grows. You'll need to be results driven and love execution to thrive at MyMiniFactory.
A creative context
We're constantly inspired by the talented designers who upload an share to MyMiniFactory. The best part of the job is to be living this revolution from the inside and observe how we are helping creators inspire others.
We are looking for a skilled FS Developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new features and maintaining existing product.
To ensure success as a FS Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of JS and good understanding of MVC frameworks. You should also have good understanding of PHP, MySQL, code versioning and Docker.
Other tasks also include troubleshooting any errors or issues relating to PHP programs and creating documentation for the same.
• An up-to-date knowledge of JS and React Library
• An up-to-date knowledge of PHP and MVC Frameworks
• Previous experience working as a FS Developer
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks
• Experience with debugging and performance testing software.
• Fluent in MySQL and DB management
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Docker
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Familiarity with Agile development practices
• Knowledge of at least one other language.
• Meeting with the development team to discuss ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and designs.
• Developing and implementing performing components
• Troubleshooting software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing architecture
• Monitoring and improving product performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
If you are: passionate about programming, innovation, building world class applications, curious about 3D printing and, you wish to work in a bright social environment, alongside friendly ambitious energetic individuals then we would love for you to
Please note: this position is a 3-month full-time work placement, with the potential to become a full-time permanent role for the right candidate.
MyMiniFactory are expanding their team and seeking an applicant with a background in marketing with a strong analytical mind. You should be interested in 3D printing and passionate about shaping the future of the industry.
You will also be expected to run paid social campaigns, including Facebook Business Manager, and create reports based on the findings.
• Strong marketing data analysis skills, preferably accustomed to Google Analytics / Google Search Console / Matomo
• Strong understanding of Excel / Google Sheets
• Paid social experience (Facebook)
• Google Ads & Google Adsense experience
• Ability to work to set deadlines
• Proficient written and spoken English
Optional skills that will strengthen your application:
• Copywriting skills and experience
• Email marketing (preferably Mailchimp)
• SEO / SEM practical knowledge
• Social media content creation and external marketing
• Editorial / content marketing
• Influencer marketing
• Market development strategies
• Able to share innovative ideas with the team
• Community management & support / communication
• Knowledge of the industry
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, please don’t hesitate to send through your CV and cover letter to
Office Manager Intern
MyMiniFactory is home to the largest 3D printing community and we are looking to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a talented Office Manager intern looking to become permanent in a fast-growing startup.
We expect you to:
• Have some legal background
• Have some tax and accounting knowledge
• Have strong admin and office management skills
• Care for customer
• Be a team player
We expect someone with a keen interest to grow in a positive environment, and to contribute to an Ecosystem with values.
You will be working closely with our management. The internship is for 3 or 4 months with a chance for full-time employment for the right candidates. If you are passionate and wish to help us strive for success, please don't hesitate to pass through your CV for an opportunity to be a part of our team. MyMiniFactory's office is based in Barbican, London. This role is in-office.
• Legal, Tax and accounting knowledge
• Customer care
• Office management and admin expertise
• Positive attitude
• Positive and ambitious
If you are: passionate about creative communties, innovation, tabletop, board games, curious about 3D printing and, you wish to work in a bright social environment, alongside friendly ambitious energetic individuals then we’d like to meet you.
Business developer with Hardware/3D Printing passion - Internship
MyMiniFactory is enabling a decentralised Ecosystem for 3D creatives one step at a time.
We are now looking to hire a business developer with genuine passion for hardware systems, mechanical engines and 3D printing. This is an exciting position where you will help us grow the community of 3D printing designers wth a focus on well executed mechancial products.
You will be working closely with our Growth Team.
You could be a graduate Mechanical engineer with a capacity to communicate well with a creative audience. You could be a business person with a passion for mechanisms and beautiful designs.
This is a 3 month internship that could lead to a permanent position. The role is suitable for remote applicant. We would prefer someone in Europe time zone as you will be working closely with our Europe Team.
If you are: passionate about creative communtie, innovation, tabletop, board games, curious about 3D printing and, you wish to work in a bright social environment, alongside friendly ambitious energetic individuals then we’d like to meet you.
Our headquarters are located in Central London near Barbican, in the heart of London's Tech City. We share offices with other 3D printing companies, guaranteeing that the office is always full of 3D printers.
We are welcoming application for REMOTE role - so wherever you are in the Cloud you can apply!!
We love our community
(here's just a few out of the nearly 20,000 3D creators published on MyMiniFactory.com...)
A selection of partner brands
Along the years, we've had the chance to connect our community with a number of great brands.