This is my Christmas-themed holiday puzzle pack! It's taken some extra time to finish, but it's finally done!
This puzzle pack comes with 5 christmas-themed shaped puzzles!
- A Christmas Tree
- A Christmas Bell
- A Stocking
- Holly Leaves, and
- Candy Canes with Bow
- Each puzzle is around the same size, at about 140-180 mm at the largest area.
- All the puzzles are 4mm thick.
- Each puzzle includes a puzzle frame to solve and display the puzzle in. They are all as minimal as possible at each being 0.8mm thick on the bottom and around 1.5-2mm thick for the walls. Which is plenty thick enough for a small puzzle.
- Each puzzle has slightly different styled pieces. The Stocking has a lot of square-edged pieces, the Christmas tree has curvy pieces, the holly has a bunch of more jagged pieces, the candy cane puzzle kind of combines the curvy design with the more square and jagged designs. Then the bell has the circle puzzle kind of pieces.
Here is more information for each puzzle individually:
1. The Christmas Tree:
- The Christmas tree puzzle has 14 curvy pieces.
- It is the tallest puzzle at 186mm tall, and it is 127.4mm wide at the widest point. (including frame)
- In the pictures you see the White lines on it. That is because I set no top layers and put a high infill to create the grid on the pieces to make the effect that the tree is decorated a little. (You do not have to do this if you don't like how it looks.)
2. The Bell:
- The bell puzzle is a slightly different type of circle puzzle, that I've made before. (See one here) it features 28 pieces.
- The size of the puzzle is in the middle of the others, at about 150mm at the largest part. (Including frame)
3. The Stocking:
- The stocking puzzle is the third puzzle in the pack, and is made up of 24 mostly square-shaped pieces.
- The largest area of this particular puzzle is about 145mm. (from the top left to bottom right diagonal) (including frame)
4. The Holly Leaves: (with berries!)
- The Holly puzzle is the next puzzle in the pack, and this puzzle is made up of 20 jagged-type pieces.
- This puzzle is the smallest in the bunch, measuring about 119mm at the widest area. (including the frame, of course.)
5. The Candy Canes with Bow:
- The Candy Cane Puzzle is the last puzzle in the pack, (and my favorite!) it features a total of 55 jagged and curvy pieces! (More than any other puzzle I've made!)
- The largest area of this puzzle is just about 177mm.
NOTE: Some pieces in some of the puzzles, (especially the candy cane puzzle) are pretty small. If while printing you encounter any errors or a piece breaks while you're separating it, please message me, and I will send you the STL file(s) for whatever piece you need!
Like with my other puzzles, the puzzle itself prints in place. After printing, the puzzle comes apart pretty easily. A hobby knife may be useful if some parts are more stuck than others.
After the pieces are separated, you can use a knife to clean up the extra strings and stuff, which is real easy, and not completely necessary.
This pack also comes with a bonus "MERRY CHRISTMAS" sign that I designed! (It can be resized if need be.)
I really hope you like these puzzles!!