MegaPhone for Kitronik Mono Amp
Feel free to customise to your hearts content, name, favourite sports team logo, etc. would look great down the side of the tube.
Assembly instruction for putting Kitronik Components in:
1. Put the cone over the tube section, do this from the smaller end of the tube, as this is much easier. Push the cone up until it is just past the rectangular gap in the tube.
2. Put all the electronics, except the speaker, through the tube from the front hole.
3. Bring the circuit board and the aux cable through the rectangular gap in the tube.
4. Drop the aux cable through the hole in the bottom of the stand.
5. Place the circuit board onto the ledge on the top of the stand, allowing the aux cable wire to go under the circuit board through the gap in the side of the stand.
6. Push the stand through the rectangular gap in the tube, as you do this, ensure that the top of the battery sits between the gap in the raised edge of the stand and point the back of the battery towards the smaller end of the tube as this will ensure the battery sits correctly inside the tube when the stand is inserted correctly.
7. Push the stand clip into the triangle gap in the stand, do this via the front hole in the tube.
8. Insert the speaker into place at the front of the tube.
9. Finally clip the circular rim into place to secure the speaker.
Enjoy you Megaphone Mono Amp!