This is a custom lithophane display where you can display your favorite pictures! Below I'll post the settings and directions for printing the lithophanes to where they will be the perfect size to interchange and switch out on the display. I bought an LED base to have light shining through the bottom of it, and it rotates so you can enjoy all of the pictures and not just one facing you!
The display is printed on an FDM printer, but you could print it on a resin printer if you wanted to slice it in half and glue it. The lithophanes are printed on a resin printer, but you could print them (at a lower quality) on an FDM printer.
Here are the steps for printing out the lithophanes:
1. Head to www.lithophanemaker.com
2. Scroll down and click on their flat lithophane maker
3. Choose "No border" in the Frame Options
4. Make Lithophane Resolution = 0.05, Width = 55mm, Length = 77.5mm, Max Thickness = 1.4mm, Min Thickness = .3mm.
5. Press "Create .stl"
6. Slice it and print it flat on the bed
The settings for the display stand are in the Advanced Settings tab below.
Thanks for checking out my object, and I hope you enjoy it! I only ask that you don't sell it or any prints of it anywhere! Enjoy!