Recommended settings -
0.20mm layer height
This takes 6 hours and 20 minutes, and uses 90g of filament.
For zbrush customisation -
- Import each of the obj pieces
- Keep each piece as a seperate subtool
- Use dynamesh to create a editable mesh for each subtool.
- Be sure to mask joint sections / or keep them as a seperate polygroup to avoid accidental modifcation of these areas
- Add your own details, feautres, clothing etc to the design.
- Once finished, decimate each piece
- Merge the upper body (torso and arms) into one subtool, then merge the lower body (wasit, theigh and lower leg) into another, and keep the head on its own. Use the 3D print exporter to generate the STL's.
- Awesome - your own fully articulated figurine!