▹ What is a Store Manager and how do I become one?
A Store Manager has access to an abundance of exclusive tools provided by MyMiniFactory and by joining the program, you will receive support and benefits to grow your business from a dedicated Designer Relations Manager. To become a Store Manager is an opportunity for Digital Creators to monetize their creations. Follow the steps below to learn more and get started.
▹ Can I sell IP content or fan art?
In respect of brands and copyright/ trademark laws MyMiniFactory does not allow sales of IP protected content, unless you hold a licensing agreement with the brand.
If you find any Creator who is selling an IP content, please report the object or contact us. We will inform the uploader and remove the object.
▹ What payment methods does MyMiniFactory support for the Store Manager subscription?
For now, MyMiniFactory only accepts PayPal as a subscription method for Store Manager subscriptions.
We plan to implement subscription by card as an alternative method as soon as possible.
If PayPal is not available in your country or region, please reach out to your Designer Relations team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
to seek alternative options.
▹ How can I change my Store Manager subscription payment details?
To change your payment details, you need to unsubscribe from your current Store Manager subscription plan and subscribe again once your current Store Manager subscription cycle has ended.
▹ How will I receive my Store Manager payouts?
Store payouts are made twice per month via PayPal - on the 14th and 28th of every
* Note, the payout will be on the following workday if these dates
fall on a holiday or a weekend. For more info, please go to the Store Earnings tab
of your store statistics page.
We are dedicated to making transactions on MyMiniFactory as safe as possible so every
transaction is checked by MyMiniFactory. Occasionally this may take longer than expected
and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
▹ How can I change my payout details?
You can update your payout detail here
. Please input the email used with your PayPal email and select save.
▹ What are the fees for Store Managers on MyMiniFactory?
1. MyMiniFactory charges an 8% commission platform fee to Digital Creators on all revenue generated plus payment processing fees as per below:
a) Standard rate: 2.9% + $0.30 per successful payment over $3
b) Micropayment rate: 5% + $0.10 per successful payment $3 or less
*Please note: for all payments from customers located outside the USA there is an additional 1% surcharge
Payment processing fees are calculated on the overall successful payment amount transacted with MyMiniFactory.
If the overall successful payment amount is in excess of $3, Creators are charged the Standard rate (non-micropayment) payment processing fees on their object(s) sold irrespective if their
proportion (object(s) within the total transaction payment amount) of the overall successful payment is more or less than $3.
2. Creator Payout fees charged by MyMiniFactory on Tribes at launch = 0% (zero)
▹ How does MyMiniFactory collect VAT/Sales Tax?
1. MyMiniFactory manages all VAT/Sales Tax on behalf of the Creator. We collect and remit the applicable VAT/Sales Tax on your behalf to the relevant tax authorities. We are doing this to make matters as easy as possible for the Creators on MyMiniFactory.
2. Your object for sale will advertise the price without VAT/Sales Tax and then if a customer is from an applicable country or region at the checkout stage, the relevant VAT/Sales Tax due will be added to the object price. For example, a Creator inputs the object price without VAT/Sales Tax at $10. A customer is from the UK and a 20% VAT rate is applicable. The price the customer sees and pays at the checkout stage will be $12.
3. The MyMiniFactory 8% commission platform fee is applicable on the object price without VAT/Sales Tax included.
4. Payment processing fees are applicable on the gross object price paid with VAT/Sales Tax included.
5. If you are resident in the UK and registered for VAT, we ask that you please provide us with your valid VAT number and contact your Designer Relations Manager directly to provide you with further information.
▹ Does MyMiniFactory charge and remit VAT/Sales Tax in my name or MyMiniFactory’s name?
MyMiniFactory charges and remits VAT/Sales Tax in MyMiniFactory’s name.
▹ [Tribes] I am Store Manager. What is Tribes and how do I start my own?
Tribes is an all-in-one subscription service for Creators to set up tier(s) and distribute files through an innovative system. Tribes enables Creators to build a sustainable revenue stream and a space to engage with their community.
We want to make the set-up process and everyday management of your Tribe as smooth as possible. MyMiniFactory prides itself on nurturing a collaborative community and we look forward to seeing you grow your Tribe on our platform. If you are looking forward to starting your own Tribes, please contact MyMiniFactory Designer Relations team via email@example.com
▹ [Tribes] What should I expect in the Beta version as a Creator?
In the Beta version, there might be some bug fixes or some functionalities are not delivered yet.
If you find any bugs or you have any feedback regarding the Beta version, please don't hesitate to contact Designer Relations team via firstname.lastname@example.org
▹ [Tribes] How does file distribution work on Tribes?
Once you have distributed files in a Tier selected, then press the VALID button, the file will be distributed to all the current Tribers. Removing file(s) from a tier will not remove files from the current subscriber’s library.
▹ [Tribes] How does monthly shift work with the file distribution system?
When the monthly shift happens, the file(s) distribution will be triggered based on your Tribers local time-zone. Please inform your Tribers if the file(s) will not be released on the 1st of month via your post or infoblocks.