The model as such is quite simple to print. But the surface finish is what I struggled a bit with. I wasn't happy with the top layer. I always had gaps. I tried different orientations on the build plate. I used both Cura and Simplify3D to slice it. You can clearly see in the pictures what I mean. First I tried to print with 0.2mm layer height and a normal layer width for the 0.4mm nozzle. That caused the gaps. Then I changed the layer height to 0.1mm and the layer width to 0.2mm using the same 0.4mm nozzle. That works as you can see on the model I've printed in white.
To achieve the best finish I only used one shell.
I have also printed one version with a Dazz3D resin printer.
Filament used: Polyalchemy silver & white
Resin used: Dazz3D HT3
Printed with 50micron
Technology: FDM & DLP/SLA
Material: PLA & Light curing resin