This is a universal base for custom night lights with a rechargable battery and a microUSB connector.
Just connect this base to your phone charger, then disconnect it when the battery is charged, and use it wherever you want with your preferred lamp shade.
4 10x1 mm magnets
1 330 Ohm resistor
1 TP4056 charger PCB
1 20mm coin cell holder
1 LIR2032 rechargable battery
1. Glue the magnets to the base and to the lid.
2. Solder the wires to the switch.
3. Push the switch into its place from the outside.
4. Push the LED pins from the top.
5. Solder the wires and the resistor to the charger PCB board, to the battery holder and to the LED pins (check the polarity).
6. Push the battery holder and the charger PCB into their place from top. No glue needed, they are designed to be snap-fit.
Greetings from Hungary!