This is a front light holder for a Blackburn Super Flea which fits on any standard Dahon handle bar or other similar handlebars from 0.8" up to 1" in diameter. The two semicircular clamps are printed on their side while the light adapter should be printed with the wide flat on the bottom. Print with a fine resolution to ensure durability of the part. Additional parts required to complete this build is a thick paper clip or similar steel rod of 0.08" diameter, a 1" or longer #8 machine screw with nut or similar sized nut and bolt, and a small countersunk screw of at least 0.5" length
1) Print parts.
2) Clean up parts with appropriate hand tools.
3) Cut a piece of steel rod (0.8" diameter) at a length of 0.5".
4) Assemble the hinged joint. Use the steel from step 3 as the hinge pin.
5) Using the small countersunk screw, attach the final printed part to the assembly as shown in the pictures.
6) Make adjustments as necessary with small handtools to ensure a proper fit of all parts.
7) Mount on handlebar