Printed at .1618 layer height, 60mm/sec speed, 30%infill, 5 top/bottom layers, 3 shells. Used rafts for better build plate adhesion, printed these tall/standing for the resolution. Auto-generated supports work fine, although these parts don't need many. If printed correctly, the tolerance on the 5/16 threaded rod is perfect, a bit tight but easily put together. This makes a really strong sword once assembled. Sanding used diamond tip file set, and a big metal file. Used Rustoleum gray primer, 3 coats, Rustoleum Metallic Finish, Testor Black enamel paints. **Obviously I needed more sanding and bondo/putty time, but I didn't want to hold this awesome model up longer, so I decided to speed things up which affected the quality of my finishing.