Entertain your quests or your family with this battery powered LED mood lamp created from an empty wine glass (or any glass you like).
All you need is a cheap LED string from the internet (get one around 1 USD).
- Select a good shaped glass. Bottom diameter should be about 85mm
- Print the battery holder/stand part
- Using the printed part as a template, mark and drill a 5mm hole in the bottom of the glass
- Run the LED string trough the hole
- Place the battery box into the printed part
- Fix the glass with double sided tape or any glue
- Turn on the light and Enjoy
This object was made in Tinkercad. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/1RqSBG9FMUq