I also have a Patreon page! :)
You might also like these free designs!
* Cog Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75430
* Groover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75113
* Lattice Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53755
* Blade Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78571
* Gothic Goblet: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73249
* Fan Parabola Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73432
* Clover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71567
* Chunky Ring Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77170
* Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-50426
* Lace-up Tiled Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-45183
* Paintpot Planter: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-40901
* Rustic Star Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73918
* Quadratic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73047
* Pumpkin Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-72744
* Pinstriped Table Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71432
And this premium design:
* Relic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79349
If you're wondering why I like vases so much, check out this video!
(don't forget to subscribe!)
* Vase Mode is Great!: https://youtu.be/tba6KHk4qRk
Swirling and rising, this was an experiment in combining flowing organic shapes with hard-faced geometric ones. Tendrils or tentacles or botanical shoots, this looks even better printed in two materials, to further contrast the forms!
Both single- and dual-material files included, see printing tips for details.