This is a printable version of some hop-over solitaires. I spend many hours playing with this kind of toy when i was a kid so i decided to make a printable version.
- Put all the pins into board leaving an empty hole.
- You can remove a pin jumping over with another pin.
- Only horizontal and vertical allowed.
- Only jump one pin at time
- Your mission: remove all pins leaving only the last one in board
Looks easy?? Give a try.
Three boards (pyramid, cross and octogon)
Pins, lots of pins.
You have pins of 9mm and 10 mms diameter.
The holes are 10mms diameter and i've include pins with exact size and pins a bit smaller.
I usually print at exact size and reduce 'horizontal expansion' in slicer a bit to get a good fit but if you prefer, print the 9mm pins.
I've made 3 files with arrays of pins: Pyramd needs 14 pins, cross board needs 32 and octogon needs 36.
Also included files for individual pins.
Designed with OpenSCAD, i've included the .scad file too.
Hope you enjoy it.