This is a case I made for this 7" display I bought on Amazon:
The display is a 7" touch screen from GeeekPi. You may be able to put your own display if it has the same dimensions.
The model has a few parts:
- The Front Frame, which goes in front of the display. The display is fully visible and it's thin, so it's possible to use the touch screen without problems.
- The Back Frame, which olds the display in position, you may need to use a bit of hotglue. On the back of the display there are some holes for the backplate, some pins to put in position the 3 controller boards of the display: the video controller, the touch controller and the buttons.
- The backplate is used to cover the boards, it have 5 holes for the buttons extension, a cut on the top to access the ports on the video controller and a little cut on the side to access the micro usb port for the touch controller;
- the buttons extension goes into the holes in the backplate in order to push the buttons on the button board. I used a bit of double sided tape here;
- the foot is used to adjust the height of the screen. I used 2 3mm screews and nuts.
Let me know if you like it, if you print one yourself (maybe upload a photo, I'll really appreciate it!), and also consider checking the other stuff I make on my profile. I'm still learning how to model things, but I have lots of ideas and I'll upload them soon!
If you also want to make a tip to me, I will really appreciate it, and I'll think about continue making this stuffs 'cause I will know that someone likes my design!