You might also like these free designs!
* Craft Razor Holder: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78512
* Simple Caddy: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75660
* Mini Craft Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75154
* Mini Corner Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-74993
* Quilling Templates: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-55165
* Handy Little Hooks: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51642
Be sure to subscribe to the Clockspring3D Youtube Channel! :)
I really love that 3D printing lets us create tools and solutions for anything and everything!
If you're making a full-size box or picture frame, you'd use a mitre box or something similar. Cutting angles precisely needs tools and jigs, or things just don't look good. But what if you're a miniatures artist?
That's where this miniature mitre cutting jig comes in! Sized to take a 1mm blade (e.g. standard utility knife), slots are arranged at 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees.
Update! You might also be interested in Mini Craft Corner Clamp