I whipped up this cap to cover the mouthpiece on my Camelbak so it doesn't get dirty when I throw my bag around in the dirt.
As you can see I have a mouthpiece conversion kit that has an on/off valve and other neat features, but this print should work just fine with the standard mouthpiece. Simply take off the flexible bite valve, put this part over the tube, and put the valve back on to hold this in place.
After PETG and PET+ both failed on me after a few months of use, I've found that Fillamentum FlexFill is the way to go! Pistachio Green is a great color :)
01.22.19 UPDATE - Thanks @TangoDeltaDelta for remixing my V1 and offering plenty of smart design changes.
- Changed strap connection for easier no support printing.
- Longer strap to reduce strain
- Reinforced vulnerable areas for longevity
- Inner lip reduces contact with mouthpiece without hurting function
- Better grip and tab for easier on/off
- Minor aesthetic changes
02.01.19 UPDATE - Added a small notches inside lid to improve connection
08.01.19 UPDATE - V4 features minor improvements