# Better Board Game Inserts
# Parts to Print
- 0 x Agricola (its only there for display purposes)
- 1 of every file (except the containers, and the file named Agricola)
- 7 x Resource Container
- 8 x Animal and Player Container
## Guiding Principles
- Board game pieces should stay put no matter the orientation of the box
- No Bags!
- Use as little filament as possible
- Use supports only when necessary
## The Inserts
- Each piece should be printed seperately and then assemebled after.
- You might want to use one of your lighter (lower density) filaments.
- These were designed using Onshape [here](https://cad.onshape.com/documents/91515b584ce98b7627ddd9e0/w/115ba69d9cb40ba27db0f47b/e/5ecb2008dd5c262c99567079).
- Additionally these were made from a board game inserts framework I built [here](https://cad.onshape.com/documents/01f4f5c7b4093f0c0d968461/w/5411319c42e25fc60f581269/e/71eaf33b0aa3b96ffbea2c01).
If you like this design and want to help out, please consider sending a coffee my way. Thank you for the support!