LowPoly Amoung Us character, whose head pops out when you press the buttons. This is a prototype of a project my friend is working on, so it isn't perfect.
- Top x1
- Bottom x1
- DoveTail x1
- Button x2
- Put the buttons in the holes in the Bottom piece and make sure they can move around
- Place one spring in between them so it pushes them outward
- Place the DoveTail piece above the spring so that it holds it in place (add super glue in needed, but don't glue the spring)
- Place the second spring in the circular hole in the back of the Bottom piece and superglue it into place.
- Squeeze the buttons and put the head on.
- Hopefully when you press the buttons the head pops out and flies upwards.
Here is a video of it working!