Barbarian-inspired Dice Tower!
I created this dice tower for my Kickstarter campaign: Fates End! This Dice Tower is designed to work with typical 16mm (based on D6) dice sets. The D20 in that set is 20mm. If you want to print this tower smaller, you can print it at 60% for tiny 10mm dice sets.
**Check out my newest Kickstarter campaign, Furhaven! A family friendly 5e compatible RPG! (3D Printables available too!) >> http://kck.st/33FAsmD
This set of files includes two parts for easy printing on Ender3, Prusa Mini and similar printers. (Two part = DT_Top + DT_Btm)
Also includes 6 different types of dice trays to catch your dice!
1) Small Smooth Tray - tray-sm-smo
2) Small Textured tray - tray-sm-tx
3) Large Smooth Tray - tray-lg-smo
4) Large Textured Tray - tray-lg-smo
5) Dice Holder Tray (large) - tray-dicehold
6) Open Lock Tray - tray-openlock
*Non-commercial License. Please don’t sell prints of this file, you’re welcome to give them away as gifts though.
For more details, please visit: