Growing a Baskyn can be onerous, so here are my sowing suggestions:
· Support: touch outer petals only, not between them (30-degree threshold)
· Infill: keep the weight down to avoid it being too top heavy, low infill (13%) with an extra surface layer (4)
· Support the toe without trapping the ankle (0mm min. surface area & 45-degree threshold)
· Infill: as much as you can muster (99% infill & 5 surface layers)
· Scaling down makes for a trickier print, but I’ve had good results down to 50%
· GLUE: hex post is a guide, glue is needed, paint before gluing.
· Layer height: .15mm for pretty / .2 for slightly more sturdy
· Favorite fabbing filaments: Overall CC3D Silky Gold PLA for the flower and Silky Bronze PLA for the stem. Aesthetically ColorME3D Purple Haze fabbed fancy. TierTime PLA printed the cleanest on my Cetus and burgundy looks great.
· Painting: Acrylic paint (antique gold base coat, gold highlights) & tiny brush
· My suggestions stem from fabricating on a Cetus3D MKII, feel free to add notes for other printers
· Did you really read this far?
· Pics of prints are fruits of posting labor. Please share a slice to savor.
· Thanks again.