Tired of the sundial mark on my arm, I designed this mount to mount on the handlebar of my bike.
The bottom of the garmin 230 Forerunner rests on the printed base (which has this shape), so it does not move.
* * I tried the 32mm handlebar mount on my handlebar, but add more measurements in case someone needs it * *
1. Bike Mount
2 . Watch base
* Print with support from the platform ( for the watch base )
* Glue the 2 parts together with glue for plastics.
* Stick a rubber tape on the handlebar mount so that it does not scratch the handlebar of the bicycle.
* put the bike mount on the thinner side of the handlebar, it has 24 mm and can open something else
* put a zip-tie (optional)
* The support also works for the garmin forerunner 235, although I have not tried it, please let me know.