According to the lore, this legendary item of Steve Rogers aka Captain America was designed by Howard Stark, father of Tony Stark, to aid Rogers in his missions during World War II and beyond!
This shield model is a companion for our 1:12 scale (7 inch) figures.
See the Printing Details section below for more instructions. For now, please note that:
- • OpenFigure3D is a collective where several designers and 3D artists share 3D printable articulated figures & toys. These are fanarts & originals.
- • THIS MODEL IS FREE, DO NOT BE FOOLED AND PAY FOR IT ELSEWHERE.
- • Please don't publish these files elsewhere. OpenFigure3D is meant to be OPEN, contact us to be part of it, let's keep it all here.
- • This is no Bandai, Hot Toys, S.H. Figuarts , Figma, Black Series figure lol. It's 3D printed so it will not be perfect - but hey, it's free and fun!
- • Iron Man figure is available for free download too on OpenFigure3d, this publication is just the shield.
Thank you for printing our figures and models! We hope to see your photos here or on Instagram at @openfigure3d
Please remember to keep this models to yourself, support us by not re-publishing or selling them. We will continue to create more free fanarts and originals here!
Thanks to @3dastor for the base to display the shield upright.
Photos by Plasticz Netherlands and Dany Sánchez, printed in HALO3D Filaments Royal Blood Red, Dark Matter, and Silver Machine.
[ ! ] This model is for personal use ONLY - do not distribute digital files or sell physical reproductions.
Captain America, The Avengers, and all of its affiliated properties remain the intellectual property of Marvel Studios, LLC . under Disney. Characters, Names And Related Indicia Are Property of their respective owners. This model is a non-profit, fan work inspired and based on the appearances on screen. You are forbidden from selling this 3D digital file or physical print. No infringement is intended.