Yo, this is mine rendition of CFTKB's Romeo keyboard case. All props go to the creator (https://www.cftkb.com/).
Apart from the keyboard kit, you will need (linking examples aka what I used):
- M2 incerts 3.1mm by 3.6mm x8 (https://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B088QJG676)
- M2 bolts 15mm or 16mm x8 (https://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07SGP8TWS)
- M2 nuts x4 (https://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07SGP8TWS)
- 10mm rubber feet x4 (https://www.amazon.nl/-/en/gp/product/B07HV7HQ98)
- A bit of super glue
- Use lower end temps on your soldering iron to melt the incerts into the top border pieces (aka ~180°C for PLA)
- Depending on the printer margins, you might need to cut a layer or 2 from the top border pegs. Use an exacto knife or similar and you will be ok.