- Construction start: 1988
- Construction finish: 1991
- Designed by: SOM and SCB
- Cost: $160,000,000
- Type: Skyscraper
- Stories: 49
- Maximum Height: 608 feet / 185 meters
- At the time of its completion, this building had 203 residences.
- February, 2009: Plans were announced to turn the mall portion of this building into offices with retail at the bottom.
- Developer: Sudler Marling
- Developer: BCED-Illinois Resources
- Retail podium architecture firm: Skidmore, Owings & Merril
- Residential tower architecture firm: Solomon Cordwell Buenz & Associates
- This building was originally planned with 272 residences, but as construction continued, the market changed and units were combined.
(Credit; Chicago Architecture)
This object is part of "Scan The World". Scan the World is a non-profit initiative introduced by MyMiniFactory, through which we are creating a digital archive of fully 3D printable sculptures, artworks and landmarks from across the globe for the public to access for free. Scan the World is an open source, community effort, if you have interesting items around you and would like to contribute, email email@example.com to find out how you can help.
Scanned : Photogrammetry (Processed using Agisoft PhotoScan)