Create your own starship deckplans with these corridor tiles! Allows the construction of starship or other sci-fi corridors. Includes high and low detail versions, two wall variants, a doorway, single and double tile variants, including intersections.
Compatible with the OpenLOCK system created by and available at Printable Scenery. You will need the basic OpenLOCK templates to print clips to connect these products, available from Printable Scenery. These tiles are commercially available versions of 2nd Dynasty's 2017 Starship Kickstarter.
Please note that these are STL files only! You will need a 3D printer or print service in order to print the parts. The parts have been designed with FDM printers in mind at 100-200 microns using PLA or ABS plastic, although you will achieve better results with SLA/DLP printers (resin) or higher resolution FDM prints. You may need to rotate objects for optimal printing or add supports, particularly for overhanging areas, such as the top of door frames.
Parts are designed in 28-30mm scale (1" squares), but can be rescaled easily in your 3D printing software package.
This package includes 28 tiles, including:
- 2×2 corridor floor tile (E)
- 2×2 T-Intersection floor tile (E)
- 2×2 + Intersection floor tile (E)
- 2×2 Corner floor tile (E)
- 2×1 narrow corridor floor tile (S)
- 2×1 wide corridor floor tile (S)
- 1×1 corridor floor tile (I)
- 1×1 T-Intersection floor tile (I)
- 1×1 + Intersection floor tile (I)
- 1×1 Corner floor tile (I)
- 1× Corridor wall (IA)
- 2× Corridor wall (A)
- 2× Corridor doorway (AS)
- High Detail versions of all of the above
- A basic print & paint guide