I have uploaded the GCODES i used on my QidiTech X-one2. I used simplify 3D to slice everything.
"cuddly cactus black base v2" is of the base which took about 4 hours 14 minutes
"cuddly cactus green pokey v1" is of the Top which took about 7 hours 8 minutes
"cuddly cactus no pokes"is with no love pokes and that is about 3 hours or so
Most of the prints are done in .3 layer height, except when it comes to the top of the base. The top of the base, from the lip of the pot to the top of the rocks i did it in .2 so everything on top looks nicer.
i did the cactus part in see through green, PETG, by 3DSolutech. LOVE DIS SHIZNIT!
ext temp 220
bed temp 60
30mm/s (that shell needs slow speeds to stay up for the pokeys)
The pot\base was done in BlacK PLA, again from 3DSolutech.
ext temp 210
bed temp 50
30 mm/s to 50mm/s i split this into multiple processes in the gcode to make sure the areas that had over hang goes slow enough for nice lines, this worked great.
i forgot to mention becuase this DOES NOT require supports, if you would like to add some, there are 4 to 5 points where support would have made it look just that much better.
The eyes and mouth are the first three. One needed at the furtherest left point of the mouth (greatest overhang, if your cooling is on point than no need to worry much on these three)
4th and 5th would be where the "M" meets at the lowest point in the center of the letter, and then under the furthest bottom center of the letter "e" in "Me"
Otherwise it would droop a little bit which honestly still looks ok :P