You might also like these free designs!
* Cog Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75430
* Groover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75113
* Lattice Bowl: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53755
* Blade Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-78571
* Gothic Goblet: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73249
* Clover Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71567
* Chunky Ring Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77170
* Tendril Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51873
* Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-50426
* Lace-up Tiled Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-45183
* Paintpot Planter: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-40901
* Rustic Star Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73918
* Quadratic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73047
* Pumpkin Jigsaw Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-72744
* Pinstriped Table Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71432
And this premium design:
* Relic Vase: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79349
If you're wondering why I like vases so much, check out this video!
(don't forget to subscribe!)
* Vase Mode is Great!: https://youtu.be/tba6KHk4qRk
I can't say no to twisty lines! There's something really cool about tracing the path of a line that curves in and out around a shape, and this vase is made entirely of such things.
If we're getting technical, I guess this is two sets of helices with changing radii that form a parabolic path. The best thing about playing with these kinds of forms is that every little change in parameters yields new and interesting forms, and so many of them are mesmerising. This is the one I wanted to actually print, though, so here we are :)