Funded in under 2 hours on Kickstarter! Fates End - Dice Towers!
LATE PLEDGES >>> http://fatesendtowers.com/ Join us! 35 Dice Towers for $38!
*Increase scale for larger dice
Fourteen 3D printable, RPG Role-inspired Dice Towers! High-res, stl files, support-free for easy printing!
1) Fixed peg issues (some were too tall or too large when printed small)
2) Changed details on small side "gazebo/balcony" so dice stay put in this spot
3) Fixed hole puncture on roof
4) Fixed detailing around bottom of tower (no indented lines)
5) Added support geometry for hole insertion point on roof - holes developed here on smaller prints (60% or so.)
6) Added all tray options - Dice Holder tray will be textured, but it's ready for print testing now for fitting/dice holding.
Update 4.1: Increased spire thickness below moon for better strength. Increased dice tray size. Removed texture on Dice tray. Increased thickness of dice tray. Increased doorway for smoother dice exit. Removed details surrounding side balcony.
Update 3.2! Increased the angle of the stairs to help dice generate more momentum, made base (dice tray) thicker, angled front steps out door better. flattened exit way.)
*This tower is still a work in progress. Please let me know if you have any issues or feedback. I'll continue working to improve it till it's perfect.