Derivative Work from Nophead's and Adrian's Pulleys
Reason: Set Screw can come loose after long prints Cause Poor print quality. Happens In only My X Pulley, why?
Three new Variations to Nophead's Pulley design.
Added feature include:
1) Solidworks History Tree
2) Solidworks Assembly File
3) Replaced M3 nut with Nylon Locking Nut (No more Locktight)
4) Less Chance of Screw Slipping out
5) Nut turned at 60 degrees for better holding strength (Not a plan 5.5mm X 2.5mm Rectangular extrusion hole)
6) Direct Replacement for Nopheads Pulley
7) Thee Flavors to choose from
A) Single Locknut Pulley
B) Double Locknut Pulley
___C) Single Locknut Pulley With overzied Locknut hole (experimental)