This model was created as training materials explaining operation of Helicopter Power Train for Single Main Rotor.
Major components are;
① Turboshaft Engine with Radial Turbine
② Main Gear Box, Full Metal Bearing Type
③ Main Rotor Head, Fully Articulated Type
④ MRH Control Sticks, Fully Articulated Type
⑤ Power Train Assembly -- This creation
(1) Orientation of Major Components : See photo
(2) Stand and Hardware for Power Train : See Photo
(3) Wood Plate and securing screws will be selected by yourself.
Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (3 items)
Purchase Parts Information;
- Screws and Nuts for securing Sticks Plate : M2x10 (4ea)
Total Net Print Time: Approx. 10HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
3D printing settings
Raft, Support, Layer Height, Infill: Depending on your experience.
My models were printed by "idbox" using with 0.4 nozzle, 1.75 PLA.
I do hope your success!!