This is a honeycombed, fully customizable keycap generator for mechanical keyboards with Cherry MX style switches (Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Outemu etc.) in Authentic SA profile. To customize you will need Fusion 360 which is free software with the education or individual designer license.
If you don't want to customize you can just download one of the STL files. These all have 2mm thick walls
There are 4 parameters representing row 1-4. Just set a value of 1 for whichever row you would like to make a keycap for, and make sure to set a value of 0 for all of the other ones. This will automatically modify the angle, concave and height of the keycap for that row. That easy!
0. Register, download, and install Fusion 360 (https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators)
1. Open the .f3d file in Fusion 360
2. In the Design environment click MODIFY -> Change Parameters
3. Adjust the U_Width (1 for normal keys, for a standard shift key etc.)
4. Set a value of 1 to the Row parameter you would like to make the keycap for and set 0 for all of the other rows
5. Change any other parameters you want including, Concave, MXHoleTolerance (increase for FDM printers) etc. If you don't want the stem split or ribs, right click on Split Group or Rib Web and select Suppress features
Right click on the main component (Key Generator Super SA) and click Save As STL, and export to your desired location
6. Slice in your desired slicer, send to 3D printer and enjoy your new key! If it doesn't fit, try increasing or decreasing the MXHoleTolerance parameter slightly.
Play around with the parameters for different shapes! If you break the model, just hit undo until its back to normal.
Note that this model is very complex and may be slow on some computers. Try suppressing the Honeycomb Group when making changes to make things go faster then unsuppress it after.