When printing "Gear Crown.stl", supports may be required.
Parts I Purchased:
1) Gear Motor: DC 6V 60 RPM High Torque Electric Replacement Gear Box Motor (Amazon).
2) 8Pcs Black Wire Lead 2x3V CR2032 Coin Cell Button Battery Holder Case (Amazon).
3) Batteries: 2 CR2032 (various sources).
4) LED: Diffused RED led (various sources).
5) Resistor: 330ohm 1/8 watt (various sources).
6) Velcro one piece watch band Voguestrap TX973581L Allstrap 13-16mm Black Long-Length Fits Fast-Wrap-Fits Expedition Watchband (Walmart, Amazon).
Print 2 "Pin.stl". Print 1 each of the remaining pieces.
When printing "Gear Crown.stl", supports may be required depending on your printer, printer settings and color.
Prior to assembly, test fit and trim, file, sand, etc. all parts as necessary for smooth movement of moving surfaces, and tight fit for non moving surfaces. Depending on the colors you chose and your printer settings, more or less trimming, filing and/or sanding will be required. If the tight fitting components are too loose, add a small dot of cyanoacrylate to each side of the pin, allow to dry completely (I use accelerator to speed the process), then try the fit again. Repeat until tight.
Assemble as per "Assembly.stl". I perform the assembly task in the following order:
1) Solder and test the LED assembly. The LED assembly consists of the LED, the 330 ohm 1/8 watt resistor, two 1.5" lengths of 28 gauge stranded wire, and heat shrink tubing. From the base of the LED to the end of the resistor, the assembly should be no longer than 8mm such that it fits inside of "Axle Lighted.stl". See photograph for my assembly.
2) Press the LED assembly into "Axle Lighted.stl". From the disk side of "Axle Lighted.stl", insert the LED assembly, wires first.
3) Press two "Pin.stl" into "Gear Crown.stl".
4) Using the axle lighted assembly, attach the gear crown assembly to "Bracelet Lighted.stl" making sure the axle lighted assembly wire slot aligns with the wire trough on "Bracelet Lighted.stl". The gear crown assembly should rotate freely on the axle.
5) Press "Gear Motor.stl" onto the gear motor.
6) With the LED assembly wires carefully positioned in the wire trough on "Bracelet Lighted.stl", carefully slide the gear motor assembly into "Bracelet Lighted.stl" starting from the end opposite of the wire trough.
7) Attach "Base Pumpkin.stl" to the gear crown assembly by sliding the pin heads into the large holes in "Base Pumpkin.stl", then rotating "Base Pumpkin.stl" counter clockwise (as viewed from the top) to secure it in place on the gear crown assembly.
8) Press "Stem Pumpkin.stl" into "Lid Pumpkin.stl".
9) Attach the lid assembly to "Base Pumpkin.stl".
10) Solder the battery holder positive terminal and the LED assembly positive terminal to the motor positive terminal. Solder the battery holder negative terminal and the LED assembly negative terminal to the motor negative terminal.
11) Insert the velcro band into "Bracelet Strap Lighted.stl" as shown in the photograph. Notice the use of the watch strap to hold the battery holder.
Place the assembly on your wrist and turn it on. Hope you make one!