A Point of Sale (POS) display, stand, and case that works with any computer (including Raspberry Pi).
Bill Of Materials:
- Print all parts:
- Only the Case needs suppot
- The PCD Tray and Base Key should be printed without top or bottom layers (to expose infill)
- Assemble the PCB Tray
- Place the PCB Tray on the back of the LCD display with the PCB holders facing outwards.
- Insert the PCBs into their respective holders.
- Plug in the needed cabels.
- Route the cables areound the tray so that they end up near near the circular hole in the tray (use wire ties if needed)
- Assemble the Case:
- Route the cables from the PCB assembly through the hole in the LCD Case
- Carfully slide the PCB assembly into the case.
- Slide the Bottom Key into its keyed slot (beinbg carful not to damage or pull any cables
- Assemble the Stand:
- Take the LCD Assembly and slide it onto the the Stand
- Plug the display into your rasbery pi!
Using POS Software:
The display has been tested with the open source Oboo POS software.
- Raspberry Pi - $35
- Ada Fruit Touch Screen Display - $84
- HMDI Cable - $5
- USB Cable - $5
- All Printed Components - ~$4
Total : $133