A fun, funky halloween design with a slightly crude result. The bat flaps his wings, blobs his head up and down an poops out candy!
The design uses a basic mechanism to dispence candy or chocolate (maltesers, chocolate raisins, m&ms etc). Fill the hopper on the back, wind the knob on the front and see what happens. The hopper has a hook on the back so you can mount it easily.
Assembly Instructions: (You will need to glue the parts together, see attached image for labels)
1. The Head (Print Black) fits over the Head Connector (Print Red), glue together.
2. The Dropper should be placed inside the Hopper Front. The Cam is then glued to the front of the Dropper both in the orientation shown in the picture.
3. The Hopper Back can now be glued to the Hopper Front to hold the Dropper in position. The Flap should snap into the top of the Hopper Back.
4. Place the Head Connector over the two pillars on the Hopper Front. This should slide up and down.
5. Place the Rod over the Cam and Head Connector. The glue the Stop onto the Head Connector. This should hold the rod in position. (WARNING: Do not glue to the Cam!)
6. Glue the Knob to the Cam. (WARNING: Check that the orienation is correct! The knob should rotate centrally).
7. Place the Wings over the two pillars on the Hopper Front and single pillar on the Head Connector. Twisting the Knob should move the Head and Wings.
8. Finally glue the Body to the Hopper Front. The build is now complete.
This object was made in Tinkercad. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/j71fmDkL4Aa