Printer brand : Printrbot
Printer : Simple Black
Supports : Yes
Infill : ~10-15
Notes : the Infill and Resolution depends on how many rubber bands do you plan to use, mine slightly broke with 8 bands but my print wasn't as invested in. This print will take a lot of supports, sadly. Try and print the body of the pistol up-side-down. I deleted the sights for printing convenience.
As I said, there will be a lot of them. try and take them out and slide the canister across the body of it quickly for a few minuets. Worked wonders for me!
How I designed this
I Used Inventor 2016 in order to make this, and had a lot of fun doing so! I sketched roughly the mechanics of it on a piece of paper and threw it into the program as a big and ugly blob. Took me some time but I managed to get it to resemble a Desert Eagle (let alone a pistol). There was a lot of math involved, everything from the power of the rubber bands to the friction of the trigger with the canister. To be honest it was not simple at all, and Google helped with the math more than I'd like to admit. I had to redo and reprint the parts many times for it to work and even more times to make it look like a pistol again. I had fun and that's what matters. :)