Sadiq, Mortuary Guild Conciliator
Mortuary Guild Conciliators are necromancers who work with the living, crafting and sealing the contracts that are signed with the Guild. They are shrewd deal makers, and payment terms often fall into one or two categories - monetary, or labor. Those without the means to pay the full rate can sign a contract to offer their labour for a fixed term after death, after which their soul will be safely guided to the afterlife. There are serious consequences for breaking the terms; Sadiq’s book-bearing famulus being a prime example of someone who tried to cheat the Guild and wound up in eternal servitude.
This mini is sculpted for 32mm, and is Medium sized. Comes with:
- Pre-supported file (for resin printing)
- Unsupported file, for those who like to make their own supports
- 25.4mm custom base with the Mortuary Guild symbol
- 25.4mm plain base (not pictured), with CobraMode branding on the underside so you can remember where you got your mini!
- D&D 5E Stats by Ben Green
Part of our October Release pack on Patreon.
*STL files are for personal use only