Screw Adjustable Phone Stand
Just what everyone needs, an overly complicated phone stand! This is a completely hardware free design that allows you to adjust the angle of your phone or tablet by turning the adjustment screw.
-I have added a tray with a cutout for a charger but I have not had a chance to print it yet. I suspect it may be slightly more difficult than the original.
Print the screw laying on it's side with supports.
Print the base without supports.
Print the link on it's side so that layers go through the pins.
Print the tray on it's side with supports for the pin mounts.
If the knob is loose, glue it.
The capture frame should be a tight press fit.
1. Put the nut on the screw.
2. Pop the screw into the base, back end first then the from should squeeze in.
**Make sure the nut has the hole side facing into the base!!**
3. Insert link into the tray with the longer end so that it snaps.
4. Insert the tray and link into the base and nut respectively.
5. Press the capture frame into the base to retain the tray and link.