Spaceship for Tabletop Games - Strike Carrier - Fraction 1:
Suitable for the following tabletop systems:Star Wars, Starmada, Starmada Brigade X, Spacefleet Gothic, Taskforce Zeta and others.
Stand: no (You can use the flying stands (for example from Brigade Models or Games Workshop))
Type: Strike or Attack Carrier with one flight deck.
It based on the Defender Class Gunstar from (Battlestar Galactica Universe) and a Carrier from Starmada Brigade X i saw on brigademodels.co.uk.
bottom-dimensions: length:105mm; width:33mm; height:8.5mm
top-dimensions: length:106mm; width:33mm; height:11mm
frames: length:7mm; width:3mm; height:1mm
turrets (small): diameter:4mm; height:0.5mm
All ident and all other objects used in model have a minimum heigth of 0.5mm
!!!Maybe, you must scale up or down to the values!!!
Other information when I have printed it or someone else is so nice and send me his print data (infill, etc.)
You have to print following parts:
1x Spaceship top and bottom part
6x Frames for the engines (back of the ship)
4x Turrets (it is in the bottom part)
You can find all parts in the stl-files!
What you need for Assembly:
- plastic glue
- a drill (3 or 4mm diameter) and power drill for the stand-hole
- a stand
For orientation: The back is the thicker side of the model.
1. Glue the two main parts together with the plastic adhesive.
2. In doing so, the backs must be plan. This means that the rear side must form a surface without any of the parts protruding.
3. Then place the six frames at the back of the ship.
4. The turrets are mounted in the same position as the STL file.
[A little help for assembly]: In the picture with the four models (View from above with the grey background), the objects placed as follows on the picture (left to the right):
left: model assembled - view from below
middle-left: model assembled - view from the top
middle-right: model bottom part
right: model upper part
5. Drill !!!slow!!! a hole into the model (near to the two hemispheres on the bottom). Use diameter from your stand!! Drill max 5mm into the ship
6. Painting and tadaa. The model is finished. Have fun.
Feel free to send me a personal message if you have any questions.
You noticed mistakes or you have improvements? Please send me a PM.
Please credit me when sharing this object (Maybe with my profil-link :) ). Thanks!
Model version: V1.0
Printed by myself: No, (only assembled virtually)